Update added by user May 07, 2012
The 1st picture is the part they advertised as being part number: 241803701.
The 2nd picture is on the part they actually sent.
The 3rd picture is the part they sent compared to the part we actually needed.
Original review posted by user May 07, 2012
I ordered a part based on the picture shown on their web page and ordered the part based on that picture with the corresponding part number. When I received the part you could clearly see the difference in the part they showed on their sit and the part they sent me. I wrote them an email and sent them a 1. A picture of the part they advertised as the part ordered; 2. A picture of the part they sent me; and 3. A picture of the part I actually needed.
They acknowledged that I should return the part and they sent an email with a UPS label for returning the part. They said, "WE WILL CREDIT YOUR CARD AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PART BACK." Well they received the part back 11:22 AM on April 30, 2012 and as of this date, I still have not received a credit on my card!
I have written them numerous emails with no response. I have also, as of today, written the BBB.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ice Maker Valve
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "1500 watts wow, how is that, the PMA would be producing over 100 amps. This is a complete fraud. Missouri wind and solar I would never buy from them ever..."
- "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..."
- "I purchased bunk-beds on 29th of December delivery on 30th on 1-1-16 slates broke on bottom bending on top. Called rep that sold them to me got number for conns..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."