WWW.PARTSTORE.COM is scamming people!

Update added by user May 07, 2012

The 1st picture is the part they advertised as being part number: 241803701.

The 2nd picture is on the part they actually sent.

The 3rd picture is the part they sent compared to the part we actually needed.

Original review posted by user May 07, 2012

I ordered a part based on the picture shown on their web page and ordered the part based on that picture with the corresponding part number. When I received the part you could clearly see the difference in the part they showed on their sit and the part they sent me. I wrote them an email and sent them a 1. A picture of the part they advertised as the part ordered; 2. A picture of the part they sent me; and 3. A picture of the part I actually needed.

They acknowledged that I should return the part and they sent an email with a UPS label for returning the part. They said, "WE WILL CREDIT YOUR CARD AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PART BACK." Well they received the part back 11:22 AM on April 30, 2012 and as of this date, I still have not received a credit on my card!

I have written them numerous emails with no response. I have also, as of today, written the BBB.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 03, 2012 #490151

Use help@part store.com and reference this link..they will make it right. :grin

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.