Update added by user May 07, 2012
The 1st picture is the part they advertised as being part number: 241803701.
The 2nd picture is on the part they actually sent.
The 3rd picture is the part they sent compared to the part we actually needed.
Original review posted by user May 07, 2012
I ordered a part based on the picture shown on their web page and ordered the part based on that picture with the corresponding part number. When I received the part you could clearly see the difference in the part they showed on their sit and the part they sent me. I wrote them an email and sent them a 1. A picture of the part they advertised as the part ordered; 2. A picture of the part they sent me; and 3. A picture of the part I actually needed.
They acknowledged that I should return the part and they sent an email with a UPS label for returning the part. They said, "WE WILL CREDIT YOUR CARD AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PART BACK." Well they received the part back 11:22 AM on April 30, 2012 and as of this date, I still have not received a credit on my card!
I have written them numerous emails with no response. I have also, as of today, written the BBB.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ice Maker Valve
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I have been staying in at extended stays for a few years now. usually 2-8 weeks at a time. My check out date was the 26 and my key stopped..."
- "I purchased a king size bed - 2 side tables, desk, bookshelf, oversized mirror, a large entry table, requested all to be delivered "boxed". The rails for the bed..."
- " Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks. got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."